Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS ICE FISHING OVER , NOT YET
[Tongue] DON'T BE PUTTING THAT AUGER AWAY YET , THERES ALOT OF ICE OUT THERE AND THE TULLIBEES AND PANFISH BITE WILL JUST GET BETTER !! HAS ANYONE BEEN OUT ? i'M HEADED TO LOTWs FRIDAY I HOPE , 3 FT OF ICE STILL !!!

[signature]
Ice fishing is pretty much over for me. I won't have a chance to get out there probably until everything melts. At least I'll be able to get the boat out from behind the mound of ice/snow and start working on it and possibly get it repaired or sold.
[signature]
[cool]Well the snow coditions were crap , but we managed to get out there through a foot of slush , and the biggest was a 39 incher I caught on the last day , gee I hate snow !!!!!!!

[signature]
At least you got out! Did you get any pics?
[signature]
Ice fishing is pretty much shot here in North Dakota. Time to hit the open water[cool]!!
[signature]
[Smile] Yes I took some pics , now I have to get them developed !! Might have a boat for sale , thinking of getting a 19 ft Pro V if everything goes right ! But with my luck this year ?

Anyone want to go tullibee fishing this weekend ???

>
[signature]
I have yet to see your current boat. If you want to donate it to a needy person such as myself... I'll gladly accept it.

[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Wink][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]