Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frogs and fishing
When I was a youngster I used to fish a lot at a lake called clear lake in WA. We were out in the boat and had just come over to a new part of the lake with a moving boat ramp that takes you from one side to the other. In the water I saw a lot of long clear lines that had black dots in them and I did not know what they were. I collected a bunch and thought I would try to use them fishing. Well, it turned out that they were frog eggs and it was breeding season for the frogs in that lake. I felt like one of the guys from dumb and dumber after that because at that age I thought I knew everything.
[signature]
man you want to see some frogs live in SE texas things do grow bigger there these bull frogs were the size of a 13EE foot the tadpole were biggert then your thumb !!!

strange now that i think of it used to see frog eggs everywhere but never saw anything eating them anybody have any idea why ?
[signature]
hahahaha well bud, your not the only one! haha been there donethat, but at least we admit it. haha later[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
i think if i remember right, hearin it off the national geo. that the set, has a protectant, smell that keeps fish away from the nest of eggs. dont quote me on that, but i think it does,
[signature]