Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NICE fish!!
I went for steel sunday and ended up with a monster walleye.
I just wanted to cry when I had to but her back in the water.
[signature]
Hey

WOW!!! Very nice Picture.You are right that is a monster[Smile]

Do you know how much it weighed? And what were u using?

thanks
[signature]
nice ? how about AWSOME !!!!!! [Smile]

i bet you couldn't belive your eyes at first , or your luck ! a fish like that would have made a real nice mount . just think , only one more month and it would have been a keeper .[Wink]

i'm glad you were able to get a pic of it , at least you can frame it and have it on the wall . [cool]

i'm heading west this weekend after a trip to jay's on friday . hope to get something as impressive as that giant you have there .
[signature]
[shocked][shocked][shocked]WHAT A FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS A GIANT WALLEYE[cool]!!!!! GREAT JOB!! WHAT DID YOU CATCH IT ON??
[signature]
It weighed just over 13 lbs and was over 32 inches.
I was using my noodle rod drifting a dark green caddis fly on the bottom.
I caught another one yesterday but it was only a 4 pounder.
[signature]
congradulations, Just checked the rule book, that's a michigan Master angler eye!!! well done. Thats our first Master angler for the year, (bft michigan members)

I bet you did not have a tape measure on ya? well you can send it in to fred trost for reconition....

That is certanly an outstanding catch. nice job....
[signature]
Hey AL, we're falling behind!!!!![blush]

I forgot, how many master angler fish did I say I was going to catch this year?[laugh]
[signature]
way to go stormey ! congradulations !

yep dave , way behind ! were almost over with the first quarter of the year , looks like we will have to work the rods overtime to catch up [cool] !

awsome fish ! simpley awsome !
[signature]
check it out I added it to the hall of fame.
[signature]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/Wall_of_Fame/wall.cgi?do=detail&ID=1149"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/Wall_of_Fame/wall.cgi?do=detail&ID=1149[/url]

i not only checked it out but gave it a rating as well [Wink] . good job stormey !!
[signature]