Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Good Bass Club
I live in San Antonio and I am looking for a Bass Club. Any Suggestions!!
[signature]
There are plenty of bass clubs in S.A. to choose from. I know that by naming a couple here I'll hurt someone's sensibilities, so I'll avoid that. One consideration would probably be where in the area that you live. Another issue would be what kind of club you want; i.e., how far do you want to travel to a tournament? Do you want to go to Falcon, Amistad & Choke Canyon -A LOT? There are clubs that fish those lakes almost exclusively. Others fish lakes that do not require long drives, spreading their tournaments around to lakes with different types of structure and water. That offers you the opportunity to learn and use a variety of lures and techniques rather than beating the bank of the same old lake with the same old spinnerbait at every tournament.

Once in a while you can find a knowledgable clerk at Academy Sports that can direct you. Ron Totten, owner at T&C Tackle on East Byrd St. in Universal City has information on clubs, too.

JF
[signature]
Hey I appreciate your reply. I will keep that in mind.
[signature]
Hay Andy,
Welcome to the Texas forum of BFT's fishing message board. I have got to tell you that the reply you already recieved from Jim will probly be your best bet. That man is one of the priemier Fishing guides in the area that post on the board. Best way to say it is: If Jim told you, you can count on it. The man is one of the best of the best.
Again Welcome to our fishing community.
[signature]