Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tackle Box Pattern
I fished Table Rock Sunday and had a great day. We put in at State Park and motored down to Big Cedar in the dark for my company tournament. We were lucky and did not hit anything although it was pretty slow going. I am not too fond of the dam area so I decided to run up to 13 and give it a go. Within 5 minutes I had two keepers in the boat on a crankbait and my partner was working a rouge hoping for a little better quality. I stuck with the crankbait and picked up several shorts and rock bass off the same bank. We made a short move to a secondary point that had seen alot of pressure, but I have always been able to get a keeper off of in a pinch so a few cast later I put my third keeper of the day in the boat. We moved out to a bank with more wind on it and picked up a short smallmouth for my partner and number four for me. We only needed one more fish to get out limit so we ran way back to see if we could pick up one quick bed fish. We moved back and found a few shorts and picked one fish off a bed that looked good, but shrank a 1/4 when we put him on the board. There was one fish left further back that was a solid keeper and after a little bit of work with a tube we finished off our limit and started our run back to Big Cedar. We made a fast stop at Indian Point for a few last cast for nothing and packed it in. With 76 boats fishing there were only 10 or 11 limits weighed in. We had 9.65 which was good enough for 9th and 14 or so won it. All in all a good day. <br><br>