Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello?
Knock knock. Any Minnesotans still alive? Where'd everybody disappear to? Did they not let you cross back into the U.S. from Canada?
[signature]
[Tongue] LOL !!!! Were here !!! Just to busy at work and then all the yard work in the spring time to get done !! Have to get the boat out of storage still , get ready for my wifes graduation from R.N school , getting ready to go to Cancun !!! Not enough hours in a day !!! We'll have to make a get together sometime in June , I know Minneman and walleyeteaser are in , we'll just have to get your butt up here for a long weekend !!!

your friend,
[signature]
Sounds great! But June is already looking a little crowded for me. It gets busy at work for a couple weeks the beginning of June (new catalog) so getting away for a long weekend is out. Then my parents are going to be visiting sometime during the last two weeks of June. Just not sure when.

Think I can drill a hole in the bottom of my boat and stick my tip-up in it for some good fishing during open-water? Haha. [crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy]

Glad to hear that you're still a U.S. citizen.
[signature]