Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Windriver Fisherson born 4-24-04
I as planning on going to e-lake on saturday morning. It sounds like I would have seen fuzzy fisher there, anyway... At about 10:00P.M. my wife woke me up with contractions. We went to the hospital at 2:ooA.M. and Noah was born at 6:35 in the morning. He is 8 1/2 lbs and 21 1/2" long. I decided not to release this one seeing how he is pretty cute although I am probably bias.

It is kind of funny, after calling relatives and close friends I felt that I had not contacted everyone. I have only met a couple of you on the water, but I feel like many of you have shared experiences with me which is what friends do right? Anyway I must be dilerious and rambling but thanks for all of the help from everyone.

Windriver

P.S. I am so glad that the people on this site overlook spelling mistakes so that I do not have spend hours correcting it.[Wink]
[signature]
Congratulations man! That's great! Is he your first? I'll bet you can't wait to take him out on the pond with you.

21 1/2" and 8 1/2 lbs is definitely a keeper!

FM
[signature]
No, I have two other boys. My oldest is 4 1/2 and my second is 2. This will probably be about it. Fly rods are expensive.[cool]
[signature]
That's a house full of boys. The good thing is you can hand down the waders and boots!

FM
[signature]
CONGRATS
[signature]
Congratulations, and how about posting a picture?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Congrats and hope baby and mom are doing ok.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Congrats!
[signature]
Congratulations. [Smile]
[signature]
Thanks everyone I am getting my oldest out of moms hair by taking him to Pelican tomorrow.[Wink]

Windriver
[signature]
Congratulations,

My second little girl is due in Sept.

Laters,
[signature]
Congrats on the new little boy. He is definetly a keeper.
[signature]
sorry for taking so long to say it but WAY TO GO. thats not a bad way to miss a fishing trip then. and a boy to boot. good for you.
[signature]
When my second grandson was born last July my first thoughts were Good!, another fishing buddy. I must be addicted to fishing. I just keep going back for more even thought quite ofter lately I have been getting skunked. I love getting away from the Rat Race of life and enjoying the beauties of nature.

Congratulations on the new son. I wish you many happy memories with him. Acey
[signature]