well come on in

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4229;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4230;]

hey look its the king

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4231;]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=4232;]

before you leave heres the garage
[signature]
For a minute I thought it was TubeDudes office but his is tidier. At least you've got a fishing office, mine is still in the garage.
[signature]
[sly]I HAVE A CLOSET I GO THERE SOMETIMES. IT'S LIKE GOING BACK INTO THE WOMB. JUST KIDDING BUT MY FISHING OFFICE IS A CLOSET
[signature]
dave this is a room built in my detached garage...
[signature]
Then its your private sanctuary. Congrats, again on the new place.
[signature]
[cool]Nice office, petty. I live in a condo at the moment, so I'm screwed[pirate], and the wife is always bitchin' about my fishing gear, and compared to most people on this board, I have hardly any! I need to get into a house, bigtime for my sanity, and also, so I can start collecting more fishin' gear and not hear any complaints about how much room it takes up, etc.[pirate]
[signature]
I HAVE THE SPORTS STORAGE AREA IN MY HOUSE, THEN THE CRAFT STORAGE AREA WITH FLOAT TUBE, BOAT, MOTORS, ALL THAT OUT IN THE SHED, THEN I HAVE THE WORK ROOM, ITS A SMALL SHOP IN THE BACK OF THE BASEMENT WITH ALL THE PRESSES, WORK BENCH, TOOLS AND SUCH IN IT SO WHEN I NEED TO PLAY WITH A MOTORS GUTS I CAN CLAMP IT ON THE BENCH AND HAVE MY WAY WITH IT....AND ITS CONCRETE WALLED TOO SO WHEN SHE YELLS AT ME I CANT HEAR HER....LOL. NICE OFFICE, I AM TRYING TO SHAPE UP MY ABODE TO ALLOW FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I WILL CALL IT A DEN, SHE THINKS IT WILL BE A COMPUTER HUTCH STUDY....WELL UNLESS SHE BUILDS IT WE ARE GOING TO END UP WITH A DEN, COUCH, BIG SCREEN AND OH YEAH...FISHING STUFF...FLY TABLE, RIG SET UP AREA, JIG TABLE, AND A LURE MAKING SECTION TOO. MAN AM I GONNA BE IN TROUBLE. OH WELL...SUCH IS LIFE.

LATERS,
[signature]