• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL: What was your first fish?
[center]What was your first fish that you ever caught?[/center]
[signature]
Mine was a perch![Wink]
[signature]
mine was a bluegil[Smile] and it was huge
[signature]
man dude i can't remember for sure as that was 34 years ago but i do know it was a perch of the salt water type
[signature]
My first fish I caught was a catfish about 4" long. I was about 3 or 4 years old that would about 45 or 46 years ago.
I caught it in a rock quarry somewhere near Marion Ind. I still can remember the thrill of wacthing the bobber going under the water for the first time in my life.[Smile] I guest I have a dull life, if could remember that.[:/]
[signature]
It must of been a sunny on grandpa's dock. First trophy in a ten year old eyes was a 12" trout.
[signature]
black bullhead about 8 inches long . . . Illinois Pond

sm
[signature]
Smallmouth Bass. We were casting and retrieving large spinners hoping for northerns (so I'm told) and I decided I would cast out the opposite side of the boat.

I was the only one that caught anything on that outting. Hehe. It was about six inches long and couldn't even gets its entire mouth over the hook. But it got the hook stuck between its lips!
[signature]
A huge white-sucker. I was probably about 9 years old. It was the biggest fish I had ever seen and was proud as a peacock of it.
[signature]
Mine was a Rainbow Trout. I was around 2 or 3 yrs old.
[signature]
most likely it was a Kentucky Bluegill!

Can't remember when though!
[signature]
The first fish I ever caught was a planter rainbow. with my moms dad and my dad in northern utah. The first fish I caught on my own, no help or grown ups was off a boat dock casting a spinner at Lake Tahoe, NV side. I was about 8 and this fish went 4 pounds, brown trout, I walked down to the docks from the cabin my parents rented for our 2 weeks off that year...I took the fish into the cabin/house filled the tub and let it swim in there, waited for my dad cause I didnt want to tear the hook out I wanted him to do it clean, it was a little deeper than lipped to say the least he almost ripped my poor glass rod out of my hand...this was in 84 or so...my god thats 20 years...crap im gettin old..maybe i was 7. ha ha...but that is my story. and Im stickin to it. da da.

Laters,
[signature]
[Wink]hahaha hey chris, sounds like your an olman hahahaha mine was a good mren years than that ill tell and i can still member! hahahaha it was a nice ten inch brookie, out the littlest brook ya could imagine. haa in a swamp. ahah also member scat a deer out too! how,s that fer an okld lady who caught hers, i want to say 44 years, ago! a haaha later!mare[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
[Smile][laugh][laugh][laugh]haha sound like everybodies tryi not to member dont it??? when they start figurin how old they are and can,t and dont want ot member huh?? hahahaha i dont care, longs i can still git to the brook and cast it in, i dont give a darn how old i am!!~ haha me and the hound dog and jack. hahaha cliff too. grandkids, uh oh! hahai ,m raly sayin my age now aint i?? haha and michele. the crew! haha and can still git on the motorcycle. hahahaha doin good! hahalouie too. later just thought i had to put this in. dont wory bout your age, haha long as we can still cast!!!1 hhahahalater[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
well i just turned 40 4 days ago and you know that saying your only as old as you feel well i still like to think i fell like i'm 20.....at least until i come to a steep hill LOL
[signature]
[Smile][Wink][laugh][laugh][laugh]YOU PUP! HAHAHA I GOT 9 YEARS OIN YA HERE IN JUNE. but i do the same thing, OR TRY TOO AHHAHAHA but my head says yes, and my body no. haha but we keep trudgin, SLOW BUT SURE! HAHAHA wanna trade?? haha CLIFF MY SON CAUGHT A NICE 25 AND 3/4 INCH RAINBOW THIS WEEKEND! GONNA SEE IF IT,S A RECORD FER THAT BROOK! AHHA COOL HUH?? later mare[Smile] 5 and 3/4 lb.[Wink] oh! happy birthday ya youngin~! haha did ya go fishin?? hope so. i,m gonna on mine! later[Smile]
[signature]
Happy Belated Birthday buddy. I hope you did alot of fishing.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][#004000][size 2]A little sunnie on a dough ball.[/size][/#004000]
[signature]
thanks guys and gal didn't do any fishing to tired when i got off work going to make up for it today heading out right after work this morn up to schofield reservoir here in utah its got a elev. of 7730' suppposed to be 25 mph winds 40* and 6" of snow whoohoo ! can't wait
[signature]
I guess you'll be taking a raincheck on that Bday trip. You deserve one I'm sure.[cool]
[signature]