Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aligator in utah???
the other day me and my friend decided we would go and try to catch some fish by midway in the provo, we had no luck for about 2 hours and decided to head hoem, on the way past the private property onds on that road, we saw something in the water, pon closer lokking through my puny binoculars, i saw that it looked to be a big lizard, he lookes at it and said iot l;ooked like a crocodile or aligator to him. just something to think about, mabye a unwanted pet, or just a big lizard??? what do you think
[signature]
Couldnt be either their bodies cant tolerate the cold! They would go into shock and die.
[signature]
Last year I heard on the news that an alligator (2-3 feet??) was found in the Jordan river. They would have to be released pets, because like ocean said, they could not survive the cold of winter.
[signature]
maybe someones tryin to make another movie on dinocrock! hahaha nature has a way of adaptin hahahaha who knows?? mother knows best. haha later
[signature]
I see you have came over to see us here in Utah!!! We are crazy, but also a fun bunch!!hehehe
[signature]
ahhaah you told me too! haha well aint no crazier they come then me! hahaha they didnt call me motorcycle momma fer nothin!~! hahahaha ya dont think thees another dino crock goin out there?? haha well ya been fishin??? i,m hopin to go tonite. at least the suns shinin. it was snowin earlier. haha lovely, i thought we were done. shortly. you guys i hope aint gittin ternaders are ya?? hope not. later mare[Smile]
[signature]