Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STINKY FINGERS????
IF YOU GOT EM, YOU HAVE EITHER BEEN FISHING...OR SOMETHING ELSE. [Tongue] SO THERE ARE A COUPLE THINGS YOU CAN DO.....YOU CAN BUY A FRESH LEMON AND RUB THE JUICE ON YOUR FINGERS....OR I DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE THEY ARE BUT CABELAS HAS A "BAR" MADE OF SOME KIND OF METAL THAT ACTUALLY ABSORBS AND DESTROYS STINK FROM YOUR HANDS, YOU RUB IT LIKE SOAP UNDER RUNNING WATER ALL OVER YOUR HANDS AND VOILA' NO MORE STINK.

I WANTED TO POST THIS AFTER READING X-MANS POST ON "GUESS THIS FISH" HE TYPED WHITHIN IT THAT IT TOOK TWO DAYS TO GET THE STINK OUT...SO HERE YALL GO....IF YOU ARE ON THE STREAM I FIND RUBBING MOIST DIRT ON MY HANDS TAKES CARE OF MOST OF THE SMELL TOO. NOW THAT IS A CHEAP ALTERNATIVE!!

LATERS,
[signature]
I have also found that using the "Clorox kitchen wipes" and the no water hand sanitizer works very well also.
[signature]
I use the Old Spice body wash. It gets the stink right out. I follow up with my usual waterless hand sanitizer.

An option that works even for skunk sprayings is pure tomatoe juice. It is the citric acid in the juice that makes it work so well. That's why lemon or even lime juice will also work real well.[cool]
[signature]
The metal bar is made of stainless steel. For those of you that have a stainless steel sink I have heard that this works as well considering it is the same thing. I have never tried it but just FYI.
[signature]
As mentioned above stainless steel works great. I have an old BIG "mashed 'tater'" spoon that I use. It's good for garlic, stinky fish or whatever else. It just has to be real stainless steel. Just use cool water... for some reason warm water doesn't work as well.
[signature]
All of those things work well, and I echo the sentiments above. My dad in law gave me one of those metal soapbar looking things and it does work. Also, one other thing to add to this list is toothpaste, but who wants their hands to smell like toothpaste. But if nothing else works, it's better than smelling like fish, right?
[signature]
don,t fergit apple cidar vinegar works too. then ya can smell like a apple. ahha later[Smile][Wink]
[signature]