Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lookin' for waders
I'm looking for some waders that will fir someone with short extra stout legs.

any Ideas would be appreciated. I am going to the middle provo tomorrow, will have a report by mid afternoon
[signature]
sportsmans warehouse, they have a "stout" model in stock made of neoprene, Not sure what the cost is, or maker but I know I have seen them. You may try wal mart, Fred Meyer, Kmart or someplace with a good sporting section...but I doubt you will find the style selection that you will as the warehouse. especially if you need a less popular size.....I am almost 6 foot and I wear a large regular and it fits just right, so try out the med, and sm sizes just to make sure.....unless you are more round and need the big man size....there should be no reason to pay more for the special sized models...

Laters,
[signature]
Call Sportsmans and ask them. They should be able to set you up.
[signature]
I found some in the Cabela's fly fishing catalog page 162 for around $60.
[signature]
Sportsman's has a large stock of Hodgmans neoprene for $55. Don't know if they are in stout size though. I have a pair and like em, just be careful with them.
Hurry, Gart's (in Logan anyways) has a special on their neoprene waders = $49.99. I think the stout sizes may be more however.
[signature]
if i was you i would look at spending a little extra and investing in some breathables just got some neo's and while they work great they do make you sweat
[signature]