Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL: What month do you spend most of your time fishing?
POLL: What month do you spend most of your time fishing? [ul] [li]May
[/li] [li]June
[/li] [li]July
[/li] [li]August[/li][/ul]
[signature]
I would have to say June. That's when it gets really good around here[cool]!!
[signature]
I would have to say that I fish more in the months that have at least 28 days in them.[shocked] I guess they all have at least 28 days in them.
[signature]
It all depends on how many storms come through on my days off from work. I'd hafta say that it's actually pretty even across the board. Many times I'll go straight to the lake from work for just a couple of hours of fishing before bedtime.
[signature]
[Wink] Its a toss up between May and June , Cause all the walleye tournys have to be held before July ( cause of fish mortality ) So between Pre-fishing and tournys ,. it would be those months !!!!

[signature]
June, July and August are all big months with me.... that's a toughy~
[signature]
I have to say it doesnt really fall into what month....every month...more like every 28 days...what no matter what I do she will be mad at me anyway for wasting oxygen...I just shut up and go fishin. LOL

Laters,
[signature]
I've done a lot more fishing this year then in the recent past so I would have to say May. But I have the rest of the year to change that.
[signature]
i ouwld have to say probobly late june or early july . thats when i usually have the best luck fishing.
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Here in Arizona, we learn to fish by different rules. In the months when you guys in the north are out there lovin' it, we have to be off the water by 9 AM or suffer from heatstroke. The fish respond to the heat and added boating traffic in the summer months by going deep and sulking during the day. [/size][/blue]

[blue][size 1]The only time to score from mid June to the first of October in the hotter parts of Arizona is after dark. But, if you know how to work plastics...vertical jigging, Carolina rigging, dropshotting...you can have some awesome nights.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]The best times for endurable weather and good action are starting in late February, when the bass stage for spawning in this area, and extending to the end of May, when daytime temps are going over a hundred every day. Then, again in the fall, from about mid October to after the first of December, depending on weather and temps.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]But, as my favorite saying goes..."Fishing is always good, even if the catchin' ain't".[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
I would have to say June. Here in PA about mid June all species are open to fishing and that is usually my best lake month.
[signature]
[cool][cool][cool] This is a tough one I like to fish hard in May for stripers, fish lieserly in june for crappie for my first vac. of the year, July is multiable lakes for jsut a great time trying new methods and lakes then to Aug being lazie and fishing lake george for what ever comes along and throw in some tubing and site seeing. Can't wait for retirerment so every month can be the best month for fishing.
[signature]
I hear you on that every month being good. I couldn't narrow it down to just one month. The best I could do was to go fishing only on the days that end with the letter "Y". Monday, Tuesday..........................[cool]
[signature]
[Smile]hahaha here we go with the sayins huh?? haha well i got one on my helmet that says"I LIVE WITH FEAR EVERYDAY, BUT SOMETIMES SHE LETS ME GO FISHIN" HAHA I CROSSED IT OUT AND PUT "HE" lets me go fishin! HAHA well anyways, i would go everyday of all year if i could, but my bestest is probably august the most, cayse april, trout starts in the middle of the month. but mister man they start feelin the cold water start gittin colder in the month of august here, and it seems they got good gumption, and feelin there oats, ,n come up out the water better, haha they,re spawinin in my brook, and gittin ready to go back to the pond, fer another year of fishin my brook is done, course dependin on the weather, long bout last part of sept.there gone. then i start gittin ready fer the huntin. but the Sadness of the trout fishin, endin, the leaves showin there beauty, leaves floatin on top the water havin to dodge them while your fishin, so pretty the brisk breeze that comes in, with a new season, also, comes a celebration fer somethin new. the cycle of life, just keeps a comin on. god i love em all.[Smile]
[signature]
huh ? who slows down ? [Tongue]

i treat every month equal [Wink] .
[signature]

Hey there Bassmaster-ND,

August is southern California saltwaters best month. Yellowtail, Yellowfin, Bass, Barracuda, Tuna, and you name it!

JapanRon
[signature]
i'm with lonehunter i fish them all hard from the bank, in my tube, or on the ice i manage to fish every month of the year
[signature]
I fish them all about the same. I try to get out every Thursday. All year around weather and temp permitting.
[signature]
[cool]I agree Tn2 , I like to fish those days ending in Y too. But I'll include a couple months like January and February. But lets not leave out December, March and if the Ice holds up, April. Ha!
[signature]
I think you overlooked my previous post. I fish only in the months that have at least 28 days in them...........hmmmmmmm. That looks like all of them.[cool][laugh]
[signature]