Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Zapper
[cool][blue][size 1]If I am moving back to Utah, where the mosquito is the state bird, I gotta get me one of these.[/size][/blue] [center][size 3]GagsPlus Bug Zapper[/size][/center]

[Image: bz-killbug_ani.gif]What the HECK is this?

It’s a tennis racquet shaped bug zapper! You've seen those electric bug zappers at outdoor restaurants and such, right? Every now and then, you hear a sharp "ZAP," telling you that a fly or mosquito has just been toasted. Well some malicious inventor has put this bug-zapping technology into a tennis racquet! It's easy to use... it's effective... it's good exercise... and it's fun!
[signature]
Hi Pat!

What will they think of next?

Lloyd

P.S. I made my first jig spinners. I don't know if I did them right, but they look like the pictures you sent me. Thanks!
[signature]
Tube, It looks like it would work a heckuva lot better than Tasers, the ones cops use to put those bad buggers out....[cool]
[signature]
my friend bought one of those but if your up camping and drinking it doesn't get used on mosquitos much.

just a word of warning if your friends deciede to pick one up, the have a nice little shock to them with new batteries.
[signature]
HA! and I suppose its, "Batteries not included". Seems to me the swing and contact alone would do the trick. Boy I cant imagine the out come if I was to haul that, and a certain someone, out to Utah lake. It wouldn't be a prutty sight and we'd end up standing knee deep in tiny corpses.[cool]
[signature]