Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
white water rafting
any one wanna go white water rafting contact LH.......[Wink]
[signature]
LOL! YOU SAID IT !

HEY I NOW HAVE SUNDAY OFF , ONE OF OUR SUPLIERS SENT US THE WRONG MATERIAL AND STOPPED US DEAD IN THE WATER .

THE WIFE AND KIDS ARE GONE AND I'M GIONG FISHING !

I'LL STOP BY YOUR PLACE IF YOUR GONNA BE HOME .
[signature]
IM HERE LETS FISH
[signature]
won't know if i working or not this weekend or not till 3 pm tomorow [unsure]. i haven't wet a line all week , kids are outta school for the summer , the kids pet chicken bit the dust , worked on the boat a bit and got my jeeps bumper dinged by a couple sweet old ladys , sweet untill the cops got there than i was a "hoodlem hell bent on ramming poor helpless old ladys " as they put it .

i'm sitting at an intersection , then WHAM ! my rear bumper caved in a little and i hit them ?[crazy]

heck , if you took all the guys in a baitstore they couldn't tell a whopper story like those old ladys did , , i was surprised my picture wasn't hanging on the post office wall with the FBI's ten most wanted .[blush]

bought a propane tank too , putting it in friday night . we figure it out and it will pay for itself on the third fill-up .

I BET YOU'VE BEEN POUNDING THE BRICKS , LOL ! HOW MUCH CEMENT HAVE YOU DONE THIS WEEK ?
[signature]
DANG... your alright? dam old ladys lol...... well i got a turny this sunday ..alcona pond..weight in is at 3 ..on the modern side of the park at the boat launch..if you got time stop in.....well we layed ..658 blocks in 2 days layed afloor that was 24 by 30 and one that was 30 by 40 or some stuff .... started a stone job today ... so its been busy this week..and my back hurts ... but it dont hurt too much too fish ...hahahahahahaha
[signature]
yea , i can make sunday . i'll call you saturday night .
[signature]