Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[cool] I LIKE TO WELCOME A NEW MEMBER TO BFT , ( LEMONINSPECTOR) HE LIVES IN CENTRAL MINNESOTA AND BELONGS TO A FEW FISHING SITES HERE IN MINNESOTA , SO HOPEFULLY HE CAN CONTRIBUTE SOME OF HIS KNOWLEDGE THAT HE LEARNS FROM THEM !!! AND AGAIN , WELCOME ABOARD !!!

>
[signature]
Lemoninspector, welcome to the board! Can't wait to hear from you. Maybe you can join us Minnesotans for a fishing trip or two.
[signature]
Thank you for that great welcome, flagman.

I really enjoyed our night out fishing and I hope we can do it again.

good Luck at the DL tourney. Hope to see you at the weigh in and maybe even out on the water. If you hear of anyone needing a sub let them know I would be glad to sit in for someone. Maybe I'll even catch one for a change! hahaha
[signature]
[Wink] I had a very good time , even thou the fishing was on the slow side ! Maybe next time , we'll have to get a few boats and have a shore lunch and all !! See you Friday if you make the weigh-in , and don't laugh at our score please !!! LOL !!!!

your friend,
[signature]
now i'm starting to get jelous , lol ![crazy]

i have long been awaiting the chance to come over and fish with my buds and the go and get another guy to fill my spot . [cool]

lemoninspector , your in great company and i look foward to hearing how you are doing keeping these guys in line . i say that because their always having just a little more fun than i think is leagely possible . [shocked]

one question for our newest pal , do you icefish ? last season my minnesota buds felt sorry for me a let me have my first win in the icefishing contest .[Tongue] i know they can whip the stuffings outta any other state with those big fish you have over there , so i need someone to really put the hurt on me in the upcomming contest . are you up to the challenge ? [Wink]

thonk about this before you answer , i am in the middle of purchasing a new G loomis tow-truck fitted with a shimano wench and a sonar unit off of a titan submarine . PIKE GET PRETTY BIG HERE IN THE MIT . LOL ![crazy]

welcome my friend , welcome ![cool][cool]
[signature]