Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Horizon late report 6/5
[#000099][size 2]
[/size][/#000099]

[font "Verdana"][#000099][size 2]

Had Tunaidis again so we chartered the Blue Horizon.. JC and I headed down early to have cocktails before hand.. Went down to the big three and hung out for a while.. Then hooked up with TB, Mirco, TimC, Shark and Ryan from the Pacific Dawn for drinks at the Capt's Quarters.. God can't believe how cheap the drinks are there... Went back to Islandia to hop on the boat but to find out my buddy Brian and his 3 buddies were nowhere to be found.. I tried calling him but no answer.. Later I found out he thought is was for Sunday so I was really screwed.. He's made every trip so far with me with no problems but ##### happens I guess.. I had to bite the bullet so I was going to make sure I got really drunk this trip..

We headed out with only 8 people which was really nice but expensive for me.. The people on the boat were Zomees, JC, Mirco, TimC, TB, Jimmy and Nicole.. Our goal was to kill tuna at 65 miles.. We got our first hook up at around 6am but no bait fish.. Everybody was up by now.. We were fishing 8 miles east of the fleet but then heard one boat just had a stop for 20 fish so we headed over there.. Soon as we got there it was pretty much steady jigs strikes and bait fish.. Some people all ready limits by 9am.. Hot jigs were the Natural Cedar Plug, Blk/purple Cedar and my new jig which has a red head, blk/purple feathers and a pink skirt.. This jig caught a 40lb fish this day haven't seen that size fish in a while.. All our fish were mostly caught on bait with a few plastic and Mega bait fish to add.. Did the cheater troll again for the elusive Bluefin but only managed 3 Albies.. The boat had limits around 1:30pm so we decided to catch some Yellows but we couldn't find the right paddy..

Another great day on the Blue Horizon.. Can't stress this more if you want to catch fish you must try this boat..

Total count: 8 anglers 40 Albies

Thanks to Deluna, Sharp, Wardo and Jake

CK

[/size][/#000099][/font]
[signature]

Hey there CoronaKing,

To bad about the cash loss. Thanks for the report. I don't guess the Blue Horizon will be running out of rainbow harbor anytime soon!

JapanRon
[signature]