Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Report
Hi everyone,

I'm back. I haven't fished much since last fall but now I'm making up for lost time. Hit pineview on Saturday and hooked 3 muskies. Got 2 to the boat before they threw the hook and one that we watched spit the hook from 50 feet away. All in all a pretty good afternoon. I also caught a rainbow in between musky bites. I didn't think there were any left but it was a very healthy 18 inches. I didn't have a camera so no pictures. I'm heading back up on Wednesday for mor musky action. Hopefully this time I'll be able to boat one.
[signature]
I went to Pineview today...One smallie after another. Couldn't keep 'em off my hook. What a great day. Only there for about four hours and I really lost count of how many I cought. All between 12 and 16 inches. Also saw a three inch Muskie attack a small group of fry. Very cool.
[signature]
I'll be heading up again this afternoon. I hope the wind doesn't blow as bad again it seemed to put the fish down Saturday. I still can't bring myself to target the smallies. I catch them now and then but with the tigers in there it's hard to take time out for the smaller things in life.
[signature]
Were did you find all the smallies?
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 2] Hi there martymcfly, say What were you using to catch the Musky? [/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Northwest arm. It was a blast! Go past the private yacht club and take the first right onto a dirt road. Follow it to the end, park, and walk until you hit a large mound of dirt. Turn right toward the lake through the brush and wear your waders or shoes that you can get wet. Walk up and down the shore. It's a can't miss! When are you going? Have fun!
[signature]
Frenzy in fire tiger colors seem to work well. Also in shad color works when the water is a little off color.
[signature]