Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This came to my email today.
Hello All,

This came to my email today. True or False? It sounds fairly accurate to me. [size 4]I am not condoning what happened to the Iraqi prisoners...[/size][size 4]however, I think it is vitally important that in my head I have these matters in proper perspective... [/size] [font "Bookman Old Style"][#ff0000][size 4]WE ARE AT WAR![/size][/#ff0000][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][size 4]

* Saddam had Iraqi men, women and children put to death in human meat grinders...[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]There was no outcry from the Iraqi people [/size] [size 4]or the Arab community![/size] [size 4][/size] [size 4]* Saddam had people thrown off of 3 - 4 story buildings, while their relatives were forced to watch...[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][size 4]

[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]There was no outcry from the Iraqi people [/size] [size 4]or the Arab community![/size]

[size 4]* Saddam had people's Tongues cut out, limbs chopped off, and even beheaded, while their families were forced to watch..[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]There was no outcry from the Iraqi people[/size] [size 4]or the Arab community![/size] [size 4][/size] [size 4]* Saddam's regime indiscriminately put to death millions of Iraqi citizens, during the term of his brutal dictatorship, as evidenced by the mass graves recently uncovered in various parts of Iraq...[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][size 4]

[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]There was no outcry from the Iraqi people [/size] [size 4]or the Arab community![/size] [size 4][/size] [size 4]* Saddam's sons, as well as other Administrators and military personnel raped and sodomized Iraqi girls, some as young as 8 years old.[/size] [size 4][/size] [/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]There was no outcry from the Iraqi people [/size] [size 4]or the Arab community![/size]

[size 4]* Terrorists recently exploded several car bombs in Baghdad, killing several dozen innocent Iraqi citizens including 17 innocent Iraqi children[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]There was no outcry from the Iraqi people [/size] [size 4]or the Arab community![/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][size 4]

* Terrorists have been killing American/Coalition soldiers on a daily basis. They gave their lives on Iraqi soil, using US taxpayer dollars to liberate the Iraqi people...[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]There was no outcry from the Iraqi people [/size] [size 4]or the Arab community![/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][size 4]

* Four Americans were killed in Fallujah, their bodies were burned, mutilated, drug through the streets and hung on a bridge...while Iraqi people cheered and stoned the bodies...[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]There was no outcry from the Iraqi people [/size] [size 4]or the Arab community![/size] [/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][size 4]

AND NOW, A Few Iraqi prisoners have been humiliated... A pair of women's underwear put on the prisoners heads, a few naked photographs.....[/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]And the Iraqi people and the entire [/size] [size 4]Arab community go Ballistic?[/size] [/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][size 4]

GIVE ME A BREAK!!![/size][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]As I said, I don't condone what happened to the prisoners ... [/size] [size 4]but I wish the American news elite and certain elected Senators would stop being part of the problem, and stop using this story to benefit political campaigns. [/size] [size 4]In actuality they are aiding and comforting the enemy![/size] [size 4][/size] [/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][/font][font "Bookman Old Style"] [size 4]I DON’T WANT OUR PRESIDENT TO APOLOGIZE [/size] [size 4]TO THE IRAQI’S FOR ANYTHING![/size] [/font][font "Bookman Old Style"][#ff0000] [center][size 4]WE ARE AT WAR![/size][/center][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I couldn't agree with you more. You may also want to add the beheadings of Daniel Pearl, Nick Berg, Paul Johnson and most recently the South Korean citizen.
[signature]
I agree but I am afraid that Bush is going to back down. I hope he doesn't, has everyone forgotten about all the people that lost their lives on September 11th and their families. We are there for a reason.
[signature]
I HEAR YA! I,LL TELL YA RIGHT NOW, IT,S A GOOD THING MY BOY AINT OVER THERE, CAYSE MISTER MAN I,D BE GOIN WITH HIM! AND CURE SOME PROBLEMS! REAL FAST! BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE GOIN, VCAUSE AT LEAST 5 BOYS FROM VERMONT HAVE ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT HOME, AND NOT THE WAYS THERE SUPPOSE TO BE COMIN, IN A BOX. I HATE IT TOO. THEM SUCKERS! YA IT IS WAR! AND I,D SAY YA AINT SEEN NOTHIN YET IF I WAS THERE! I WISH I WAS. I KNOW MY GRAMP WOULDNT OF STOOD FER IT! [Tongue]TO THEM! AND THERE STUPOD PICTURES AND WHININ. AND THEIR SUPPOSE TO BE CHRISTIANS??? I DONT THINK SO GEORGE! LATER
[signature]
Very True.
[signature]
The American Media Sucks[pirate]
[signature]
The president says the gloves are off on terrists, as well they should be.They where picked up for working for the taliban. 60 minutes found a cook that we released, ok one out of how many?He still worked for them! This is war in a new age and the old ways don't always work. If making the life for those in prison tough and it can save one american life thats trying to give them freedom, SO BE IT!!!
[signature]