Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new boat
Well, it's not a "NEW" boat but it's new to me. It's gonna take a lot less work than the previous one. Just need to get the outboard (40hp) tuned up and replace a couple parts on it, get the steering to loosen up (it's a bit tricky with cables and springs), and install some seats, maybe a couple rod-holders. Paid just $300 for her. Here's the beauty.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5252;]
[signature]
Hi Joe Nice little boat I know it will make you want to grow into a bigger one like I did. Don't put to much money into it because you can't get it back. I still haven't sold mine after a year of putting it in the want ads. I did buy a new Nissan and I aca n sell that but I like it to go as a package. Have fun with it I know mine was fun and the newer boat is great. Chief
[signature]
nice ride. Clean her up and she will be worth 2500 to 3000. at least that is what they are selling for arund my area. there are a couple of those in my area, they look sharp when they are reconditiones and get a good coat of wax. the trailer alone is worth what you paid for it.... Congradulations on a nice find.
[signature]
It's a beautie! You will spend many hours on that boat. Good purchase!
[signature]
Here's a picture of mine I'm trying to sell.
[signature]
Thanks. He actually kept the trailer. I took that old trouble-maker of an Owens to the dump. Woulda cost more to fix it properly than it was worth. I fixed up (almost got it painted) the trailer the Owens was on and put this Pipestone on it. My trailer has 12 inch tires which I greatly prefer over the 8 inch tires his trailer has.
[signature]
That's a nice boat. How much are you asking for it? Used boats sell pretty well here in MN. Of course, they estimate that there's almost as many boats here as there are houses.
[signature]
I'm asking 2,350.00 for it because of the 2001 nissan it has with it . But it's been very hard to sell. If thing get a little beter financially I will probably keep it to take to the salt water of the Merrimack river.
[signature]
[url "http://javascript:%20addTag(':P')/"][tongue][/url]Sounds like a good deal to me. I paid more for my float tube and I have to provide my own horse power. [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=5699;]
[signature]
If you want this one, I'll sell it to you, trailer and all for $1000. Wink

The trailer is galvanized... eventually I'll get to painting it. Come and get it! Hehehe.
[signature]