Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tide Change 3/4 Late report
Left at 4am to fish the Cat hoping for Seabass but it wasn't to be.. We had only 11 guys on this nice boat.. We hooked up with the Dreamer and he gave us 25lbs of fresh dead.. Alan told us he only had one Seabass on the boat so it didn't look good.. We fished around the east backside for not much.. A lot of Pber's over there.. We did see some breaking Tails but they didn't bite.. The only thing that was biting was Blacks, Calico's and a few barries.. Very tough fishing over there right now. I now know why all the 3/4 day boats are staying local..

Thanks to BFT for sponsoring my charter.. Next Trip Blue Horizon this Saturday..

CK
[signature]
Thanks for the report CK. The Cat is hit and miss right now. There has been some decent action with the logs closer to the LB and MDR areas. Of course that also means Sandies.

My son went out of MDR yesterday and hooked in to a couple of WSB shortys right out of El Segundo area. There is nothing like good YTs and WSB when the timing is right.

It seems like all is running just up to the point that one arrives. Then it takes a slam.

Good luck on your next trip and be sure to drop us a line.

Tight lines.
[signature]