Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDowell report
Went out to McDowell Dam today, ended up with 6 bass. Caught a nice 18" and my biggest of the year so far a 19". Caught some on cranks and plastics. Threw em all back so they can get bigger for the next time I catch them[Wink]. Good day overall.
[signature]
looks like you had a good time.[Smile] i think ill be heading out there today in the rain, i'll let you know how i do.
[signature]
Went out here again today with Punkbass and we picked up 11 bass.[cool]
[signature]
And that 20" largemouth i caught[Wink] !!
[signature]
well i headed out there today for a couple hours (it was real hott out today) and managed to get 4 bass onn the tubes. they seem to be crusing the weed lines, i just hope they dont go deep yet. i did catch 2 of the bass in the exact same spot right after the other, that was kinda weird.
[signature]
Sounds like you had a good day. Headed out to 3 different lakes yesterday and only ended up catching 2 bass. One lake was too weedy to fish, it only took me 3 casts to find that out. One was about a 2lb largemouth and the other was a very nice 15.5" smallmouth. She was full of eggs. I got a picture of it too, will post it when I get them developed.
[signature]
hey those are some nice fish you caught there!
[signature]