Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mondern Day fish story
Well my mondern day fish story starts like this;

My alarm goes off at 0500. I hit the snooze button and do not get up until 0520 so I am already 20 minutes late. I throw on my cloths, choke down a little breakfast, and run out the door. I head to my destination only to find it closed, then I realize, today is Sunday and I did not have to come to work. So, what do I do? I head back home and put on my grubbies and start working around the house just dreaming of the big ones I could be catching if I was not so busy. And that is how my summer has been, so far. I still have a few weeks so maybe I can get some fishing in before winter starts. But I am looking forward to winter because I do not have to mow the lawn, pull weeds, till the garden and paint what needs to be painted. That leaves a lot of time for ICE FISHING!
[signature]
my latest went something like this which was a BFT float tube trip i put together

up at 430 drag the kid out of bed load the truck with a couple of float tubes ice cooler etc.

at the gate to the lake before six talking to a couple of fellow BFT members in line BS'ed with the other 5/6 who showed up on the water at seven catching smallmouth bass

back off the water at noon meeting several more members who made filleted up a bunch of perch cooked them up and hade some fish tacos while standing around and shooting the bull with all the new members i met

had a blast sorry you cuoldn't make it maybe next time
[signature]
I like your version better, at least you got to go fishing. Maybe I should not stress so much and make time for a little fishing in my life.
[signature]
I know exactly how you feel. I've been trying to get the basement finished off and then there's always the yardwork, fence, lawn, sprinklers. Sometimes I just put it off and go fishing. Otherwise, I'd probably never get out.
[signature]
what is a mondern ?

sm
[signature]
Good Catch, Modern
[signature]