Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabelas Sale
Went to cabelas this weekend. Sence the catfish tournament was in town there they had a huge tent sale. Everthing under the tent was 65% off!! No need to say that I stocked up. I got a brand new pair of waders for only 5 bucks!!...and they had strike king lures for only .89 cents. So I stocked up on everything they had...all together I caught 32 packages of striking king soft plastics plus some packs of hooks for all under $12!!!

They should have more of those sales[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
went over to cabelas today and the tent sale is stay on but stuff is running out like the 89 cent strike kings are almost gone.
[size 1]Hey there Adam, [/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1]Welcome to BFT!! Glad to have you aboard. Did you pick up any deals at cabelas? A buddy of mine got a pair of $120 boots for only $30!

What kind of fishing do you do?

If you have any questions about the site feel free to ask.[/size][url "http://javascript:%20addTag('cool')/"][size 1][cool][/size][/url][size 1]

P.S. Dont forget to tell a friend about this ND board![/size]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I hope the Cabela's rumors come true in Utah. Supposedly they will be building in the Thanksgiving Point area near Provo/Orem area. I know one thing. I'd have to leave the Visa at home. Too much cool stuff to take home![/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Welcome to the board, NDFishing! Hope you are enjoying the site![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
welcome aboard NDfishing. Hope you enjoy the site.
[signature]
[center][font "Times New Roman"][black][size 4]WELCOME TO BFT NDFISHING[/size][/black][/font][/center] [center][font "Times New Roman"][size 4][/size][/font] [/center] [left][font "Times New Roman"][black]Wish I could just drive over to Cabelas!!!![/black][/font][/left]
[signature]
Aint nothin like finding a good deal...

Welcome to Bigfishtackle. We will be looking forward to hearing about your fishing adventures...
[signature]
Thanks for the welcomes guys. ND Bassmaster I just got some strike kings and a couple of shirts and got a bunch of the floating worm harness that were 4 for a dollar.
I mostly fish for walleye and panfish.
[signature]
Hey NDfishing, Hi and welcome to the BFT message boards. Welcome to the Nodak forum as well. I hope to see a good fishing report from some of that good stuff that you are getting from Cabelas.

See you around.[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT, NDFISHING. We hope to hear from you more often.
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url][#0000ff]Let me add my personal welcome to the BFT family. I hope you take the time to check out all of the buttons and banners on the site, and that you are able to take full advantage of all the fun and info available here.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If you are already a float tube fisherman, or if you would like to be, come on over to the float tubing board and join in the chatter. We have just initiated your esteemed moderator into the fine art of flotation fishing and have lots of help for those who seek it.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hey there NDfishing!! Welcome to BFT[Smile] It is about time we got a new member from the ND area, can't wait to hear all of your reports. Did you check out the Free Stickers??

Hopefully that sale at Cabelas isn't over yet, i think i would like to take a trip down there.
[signature]
Punk Bass I don't know how along it we be there for but on friday VP Dick Cheney is having a town meeting at cabelas. So I would guess it would be tough to get around the store.
[signature]
Hey there NDfishing, have you ever fished the English Coulee diversion ponds? I hear they are full of bass!
[signature]
Yes I have fished them but only in the winter and just caught perch around 6-10 in. i have heard that there is a few northerns in there might have to try the coule in the summer .
[signature]
Hey NDfishing. have you been out lately?
[signature]