Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
howdy
Howdy all my fishing buds..long time no post.
I just been fishing alot[Tongue]
fished one contest at alcona pond.placed 15th ..hahahahahha
fished one at long lake took third[Smile]
fished one at lake st helen.took 14th[crazy]
fished at fletchers pond took 17th [mad]
but other then that .im selling all my fishing stuff[Tongue]
we are in 7th place over all on the year as far as points go out of 23 boats I must say this lake st helen is on its way too being a real walleye hole ..if you get time stop in and try it out ..I got 4 walleye in a bass contest?????[crazy]fletchers ...the blue gills were all over ..I got a few nice ones on a rubber worm .We have cooke pond this sunday the 7th.. weight in is at 3 at cooke dam if you get time...
[signature]
did the storm hit you ?
not a bad one here , lots of boomers then a downpour that washed a new ditch down the driveway .
the smallies are crowding the main water down here , just can't get anything past them .
went across the street for a brookie and the water is running pretty good . couldn't get a hit from all the brush i kept snagging onto .
my brother and his kids are up from maine . they are downstate right now , should be up here by wednesday .
i'm not sure what there plans are for me .
dave might be headed up for the fall sunrise side run .
there 's a new guy on the board , told him about you . he got a bass yesterday .
[signature]
yup we got a big storm about an hour of hard rain lighting
i got my boat in the shop today
wouldnt start for me ..no spark???? hope its not too much
[signature]
i got a football today !!!
7 maybe 8 lbs largemouth , and me without a net , stringer , no camera , nutten at all !
i took a wade down the cedar river and hit a hole where the two rivers meet , was tossing out a panther martin and it slamed it hard ! i thought it was a danged carp but whe it grabed some sky i thought i was going to drop a load in my britches . that lure looked like an earing in its mouth . i was trying for a muskey , but that fish was even better . it pulled , ran , jerked me around like crasy . i don't know how long i fought it but it was a blast .
i got it up to me grabed it's bottom jaw , pulled out my lure and fell backwards in the water .
aaaaaggggghhhhh !!!!!!
walking up stream in waders full of water sucks !

my boat motor has been in the shop for 7 weeks now , the guy just started working on it .
i hope yours is something simple like new points or a relay , some of those shops think we own a bank .
[signature]