Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supply Pond
Tried out the Supply Ponds in Branford on my way back to the shop and didn't get a bite.Back half is overgrown with weeds and few beds. Does have a lot of sunnys so I'll be taking the granddaughter there saterday morning. Shes got to try out her new Barbie fishing rod.
[signature]
I hear them Barbie combo's can realy haul in the BigFish [url "javascript: addTag('Tongue')"][Tongue][/url]

dont forget to pack a camera [url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url] you wouldnt want to miss out on an opertuned moment.
[signature]
I allways have a camera in the tacklebox.But this will be special cause it will be her first fish with Peapa. When her sister gets to be four she can pass it down and I'll buy her a good set up. I'll have to get her to wear a BFT hat and enter her in the contest.
[signature]
[url "javascript: addTag('cool')"][cool][/url] CooL..., dont forget the wall of fame so we all can vote on it.....[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]

Its alway nicer when big sister gives it to her and show's her the ropes, You may want a vidio of it... only happens once in a life time....[url "javascript: addTag('Wink')"][Wink][/url]
[signature]