Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galveston surf
been knocking the speckled trout out in the Galveston surf my biggest wa a fat 22 inch trout and I also got a 28 inch Black drum on light tackle in the surf my wife got a 20 inchflounder in the bay the other night it was her first I am going out on a friends boat tomorrow will report on that trip tomorrow nite
[signature]

The Specs and Croaker are the hot catches all along the Gulf coast. I will be watching to see what your catch is off the boat. Have a safe trip.
[signature]
we came home with some nice specks I hooked a 2 foot blacktip shark but he cut my line didn't have a steel leader on but quickly changed but couldn't draw him back we had some small shovelheads swimming around us chasing our bait but no strikes my buddy burried a nice sized trebble hook in his wrist pretty deep I said we better go in and get him to thehospital he said no way was he gonna mess up a good day fishin so he stuck his arm in a bucket of ice for a few minutes then ripped it out with pliers then said lets get back to fishin he's crazier than I am
[signature]