Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Granddaughters First Fish
Friday night she found her new barbie fishing rod and had to try it out. Out to the back yard and rigged it up for her and told her to aim for the squash plant.After beating it half to death I called it a night.We hit the supply ponds at 8:00 am and stayed till 11:00. She got 11 sunnies to the old mans 4" lgmouth. Sunday morning she asked to go again.[ how could I say no] and hit the pond again. Stayed for an hour and she got 5 more. As we where getting into the truck I said it was great that she got 5 more fish and she told me that thats our secrect and that her story was 9-10 fish. Got to work on her tall tale telling. Watch out Ladies Bass Tournament.
[signature]
sounds like a good time was had by all my grandkids are just getting old enough the fish the only problem is he lives 600 miles away need to fix that problem some how because his dad is the most unlucky fisherman i know....he couldn't catch a trout in a trout farm with a net LOL
[signature]
good one, haha i,m takin my grandson tomorrer good fun, haah aitn they?? ahha well the tall tall talin??? aint that natural fer a fisherman?? hahaha just keeps gittin bigger and bigger each time your talkin of it. ahhaha later have fun. justin ,s just like cliff too. always wantin ot go. haha later
[signature]
That is great! You made a little fisher woman out of her!
[signature]
Hey congrats! That's awesome!
[signature]
I just hope she keeps interseted. I have alot of memories of my grandpa taking me out on the sound for fluke and flats. Although I won't make her have a shot of old turkey after landing a big one.[ never could figure out why he did that,tasted like old sea water [url "javascript: addTag('crazy')"][crazy][/url] ]
[signature]
a shot of old turky ? sounds better then what they did to me. Caught my first tuna it was cut open and i was handed the still beating heart and ate it for good luck. Seems to have worked somewhat as i have caught some nice fish over the years
[signature]
Way to go GDN,
Those memories are definetly priceless for the kids! We had a boy in Texas post a picture with a fat Bass on a snoopy rod, can't wait till the barbie rod lands a lunker lOl! Don't forget the camera.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
were you at bountful pond by chance because i think i saw you if you were i was in the forest green pontoon tube
[signature]
man was i way off on that one CT and UT not even close maybe i should read the whole story befor i respond next time
[signature]