Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Lure product line Name (Like Heddon)
Hello Folks,<br><br>I would like to hear your opinion for a name for a complete lure product line. We are lauching a complete product line for fresh and salt water and would like a new name. The name would represent the complete line. Example would be Heddon lures. If you have a great name idea post it here please.<br><br>
may sound corny but I like the name "Lucky Lure": <br> I would Check on the copy right of that name asap.<br><br><br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/</A> <br>For Kids Sake <br>Recycle your old Equipment<br>Dave
Seems to me most line and lures were named after the originator. Since your profile does not show this I am also going to be kinda corny and say TOPADALINE: which means top of the line or to be more precise top a da line, kinda redneck name.<br><br>
Thank you, keep them ideas coming......<br><br>
The Intimidator<br><br>Yes, My boat is ugly. <font color=red><b>But its for fishin', not for fashion [Tongue]</font color=red></b>
hey there this might sooound a little corny too but what about HED-ON-DOWN=TO-DA-WATA HAHA
[signature]
OR: GOT THINKIN BOUT IT THIS MORNIN TO PUT THAT NAME IN MABE THIS WAY TOO: HED-'EN-DOWN-TO-DA-WATA! HAHA[Wink][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
hey there guy, that,s not just redneck talkin i do it here too. haha "vermont" haha actually mey son was down there in forida for a couple yearrs.he loved it down there but he came back home with ma. haha missed me. haha bradddddddington? i think thats the way they say it. later
[signature]
Hello Dave,
There is a Manufacturer called Lucky Lure.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hello Luckylure,
Can you give us more information on the lures, it may help.

What is the best feature of the lures?

What type of lures are they, spinners, plugs, jigs, etc..

Can you post a picture of one?

This sounds like it will be fun, thanks for the opprotunity to help, the more information you can give the more it will help with the ideas.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator