Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
52 inch Sharpnose Shark and 39 inch King
went outwith my buddy Joe on his boat wed night I got a 39 inch King Mackeral and a 52 inch sharpnose shark both fights were awsome getting the shark in the boat was an experience I'll never forget shark are very strong and don't tire easy this has been a great vacation I have a freezer full of speckled trout redfish shark and flounder (My Wife caught the flounder) gonna have one heck of a fish fry when I get back to Jersey
[signature]
Nice to see you had a great time down on our coast. Now if you think that shark was hard to tire out then you will just have to hook into one of the Hammerheads we got. The last big shark I hooked into distroyed my brand new real and put me in an easy chair for 3 days trying to get my strength back. A bit larger than your catch at 74 inches and 137lb. Took 6 hours to land that one. Was well worth the time spent as I had shark in the freezer that lasted almost a year. That is when I started the Catch and Release that I still use. You have a safe trip home and I look forward to the pic's when you can upload them.
[signature]
the pictures of my biggest fish caught in texas are posted on the 16 species board and on the wall of fame went back to work yesterday man was that depressing
[signature]