Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting read
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.j...707631.htm
[signature]
Thats a LIE. They'll do anything to make Bush look bad. ROCK ON BUSH!!
[signature]
oh bassmaster its the truth, when are you gonna realize bush is a drunken draft dodging bum, with a silver spoon sticking outta his butt, who's got delusions of grandeur and empire building in his sick twisted mind

sm
[signature]
Don't worry southerman, after George w wins for the next four years you'll have your Hillary in the office. Watch what you wish for.
[signature]
Hope she dose'nt still get PMS !!!!! But Bush Has to go , I can't afford $ 3.00 a gallon gas , and I want to keep my job !!! the list goes on and on and on !!!!!

[signature]
Well I can say one thing for bush, he got rid of half of the traffic jam out side my subdivision. with only half the people working these days and those that are running out of gas on the side of the road daily....

Bush was in Ohio yesterday and was reported in stating Ohio was behind in his recovery plan, I guess Michigan is too...

My doctors office building was packed 4 years ago with patients, now 2/3rds of the building is vacant of a doctor to see patients. This must have been what he meant by his health plan for America,

The schools of Detroit are falling down due to lack of funding because of all the business that used to pay taxes there are no longer there so the kids that were not going to be left behind cant be seen falling behind due to the falling drywall and lead paint chips in the school buildings.

I don’t like that other guy what’s his name either and god forbid should Hillary get her anti hunting bum in office.

Mann cant we get a good politician to run for office?? Or should I be asking is there such an animal?

We are in serious need of a sound third party. We need to get them in our local offices not just the main office. With out third parties in local offices to make sure all voting parlors are kept honest, we know that we cant depend on a local voting poll with one-sided parties; I remember when Coleman Young in Detroit was re-elected by residents of a local cemetery. For that matter there was a mayor in Chicago that was re-elected by residents of a 100-year-old cemetery. This has been an on going problem since the beginning of voting.

Now bush is talking about rising the retirement age again and cutting social security benefits to help balance the government budget. But we sure can spend billions of dollars on blowing up a country and billions more to rebuild the country we blow up and still not get the man we sat out to get in the first place.

What ever happened to "BINLADIN"? husane was bush jr's daddies problem. we are coming up on a thousand Americans lives lost now and still no sign of BINLADIN... we have created another Vietnam in the desert.

I have to agree I can’t really see where bush is doing this country any real good. The poor are getting poorer the middle class are struggling to stay the same and the rich are getting richer....

What I want to know is why they go after a dumb blond for insiders trading when they cant make Enron pay back to Americans stockholders what they stole from America. In the past these companies would have to liquefied assets to pay back stockholders for their losses even if it were pennies on the dollars.

A buddy of mine has stock bonds and check stubs from the 30's where the government forced defrauding corporations to buy back stock bonds from its holders. My question is why did not bush do the same to Enron and other defrauding corps?

If I had to give bush a grade it would have to be a D-. As the top business executor he hasn’t a clue of what it takes to keep America’s economy stable and flowing and neither did his dad for that matter. Sorry to say I voted for both of them. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me...
You are right in that what bush has done in office is no comparison to what he hasn’t done in office... the list goes on and on....