Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Ray Roberts guide report
Had a wonderful day Monday. Out by myself, and met fellow guide Greg Reedy on the water. We fished mostly in Buck, but went in to other areas as well. Water is slightly stained to clear and running in the low 80’s. We targeted edges and drops in the 4ft to 8ft depth ranges using a variety of baits from buzz baits to grass frogs, on top, to txrigs and flukes. Best colors had some green in them, as is typical for this lake. I boated 15+ fish from small to a decent 6lber. Also got my rear kicked by a good fish in a Cedar. Greg also lost one to the cover, and I do not know how many he and his two companions ended up with. I called it a day about 1pm. Bite ranged from a good hit to just weight on the line, so you had to be on your toes. With the cooler weather moving in the fish and bait are wanting to move. It won’t be long before they will all be in the shallows and easy to catch. Hope you can get out soon. Till next time.

Good Fishing and

GOD BLESS

PAT WILSHIRE
"Puddle's Fishing"
www.puddlesfish.com
hm 817-563-6674 cl 817-729-6051
Pat,
Thanks for the report and welcome back. Your reports are great and we missed any from you over the last 3-4 months. I look forward to the waters cooling abit as you said it will bring the fish to shallow waters and aid in the hunt and catch. Glad you had a nice day on the water and hope your next report will be soon. Thanks again for your suport and postings.
[signature]