Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Lewisville
Bass are shallow, caught a good solid 2 lb ghost white Largemouth bass (from living in deeper water) 14 1/2 inches on a half chartruse half black 4 inch senko wannabe worm that I got off of ebay texas rigged in 2 ft water. Bass was very agressive, jumped 2 1/2 feet out of the water and fought like the dickens. Only went out for 1 hour with the family so the kids were really loud so the skittish bass were probably avoiding my boat. And I spent half of my time untangling lines. Anyway the water temp was 80* and the water was 1ft visibility and a greenish dirty color. The wonderful sunset and a good bass was worth the trip. Fished north east fork. Bass was released unharmed. I caught it on the south side of a bush right at sunset in the shadowy west side of the fork. I hope my fishing reports help yall!

Sean
[signature]
Thanks Sean for the great report.
Any chance you got a pic of that fine LM?
An angler as yourself has learned that tangled lines and children are normal. An anglers understanding makes the corrections to the lines easy as it is neaded to make a great time on the water.
[signature]