Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Texas fishing
Hey yall. Im up in Arlington (D/FW metroplex) and Im lookin for some decent spots to fish. Im tired of gettin skunked. Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
[signature]
Hey there BigTex65! Hi and welcome the the BigFishTackle message boards. We have a board just for Texas fishing reports and local conditions.

The moderator is also friendly and doesn't bite. I'm sure he could find you some good fishing spots in the Arlington area. Although the water is running pretty warm there, there are still some decent areas of rock bass early in the morning.

I will redirect this thread to the Texas board for you.[cool]

Once again, Welcome aboard.
[signature]
Howdy Bigtex.

see ya found your way from the fishing message boards...

Let me extend a big sky welcome to ya here at bigfishtackle.com

ifin ya drop down to the texas board and give my o'l fishing buddy ssor a hallar, I am sure he could throw a tip or two your way. he's put a number of anglers on some fish down that way.[Wink]
[signature]
Howdy BigTex. I put you some reports on the Texas board here on BFT and also on the FishingMessage Boards.

Here is a link to the Texas Board here on BFT.
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Texas_C54/General_Discusion_F57/"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/Texas_C54/General_Discusion_F57/[/url]

I hope this helps you.[cool]
[signature]
Hey Bigtex, Havent been on here in awhile, been fishing!! I go about 3 times a week not including the weekend. I live in mesquite just east of arlington and could always use a good partner to fish with. Dont care if you know what you are doing or not, just out for fun. If you ever care to go shoot me an email and we can hookup. I go to fork, purtis creek, tawakoni, texoma, hubbard, etc. I used to live on lake arlington and use to kill the largemouth out there, but that was about 23 years ago. Man, that was a long time ago, I was in the 9th grade, 36 now. wow, now I am depressed, guess I will go fishin.
I am going saturday the 16th to texoma if you care to go, looking for a partner. On some good striper up there right now, then again, I think they are always biting. We usually get about 50 or so. biggest so far has been 22lbs. It was a beauty. Most are usually around 5 to 8 lbs, but sure are fun. Go after smallmouth when I can, just cant catch them that well though, still learning them.

Good luck and God Bless
[signature]