Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
east side report , au sable salmon
well by the time i left i can say it hasen't hit yet . not one fish at the dam was cought although the illeagle snaggers or poacher have already made there presence known .
we did see one coho taken at the pier and one nice steelhead too .
so thats 1 fish for evey 12 hours of fishing . i didn't get one hit at all .
there's gonna be a follow up report on this from a guy who is still there fishing , giving up just ain't his way .
man , that guy can fish !
[signature]
anyone else fishing the au sable with some luck ?
[signature]
I can honestly say I lost 3 last fryday night. In the rain, after midnight....

I saw a dozen or so come in and when the rain quit so did the fish. all next day nothing would hit in the river or on the lake.

the fish are there, I could see them swiming up and down the river. I even netted a couple for other anglers. a chanel cat too.

I have to conclude that catching is not like fishing. fishing is what a man can do any day of the week, catching is a hit and miss sauga. one day there and gone the next. I expect the rut to begin some time this week,,, my predictions acording to the weather reports. October rains usualy bring in the chinooks.....

I did run in to an angler there who was prepaired for just about every thing. one thing he was missing was a grannie cart. I will check around to see if there is one handy.
[signature]
LOL!
i'M WORKING ON ONE OF THOSE MONSTER TRUCK SIZE RADIO FLYER WAGONS . WE HAVE A TRUCK LOAD TOOL SALE UP HERE IN THE STICKS , THE WAGONS GO FOR ABOUT $25.00 . I'M GONNA GET ONE .
[signature]