Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any other fish being taken ?
i know i've been flapping my gums about the salmon , but is anyone going after the other fish that goarge themselves for the winter months ?
walleye are hitting pretty good over in the big bay from what skeeter tells us , what about the lower detroit ?
pike gotta be slamming over on the north east side , pearch should be making there presence known on the southwest side , smallies and LMB's should be going nutts all over ! small lakes , big gills ?
anyone heard anything ?
[signature]
I can tell ya from first hand experience that the guys who know where the big fish feeding grounds are, do bring thier fair share of trophy gills bass eyes and pike. even the guys who know about where the big Lake Locked Salmon (giant rainbows/steel head) are pulling up them up one in a great while from thier hiding places. SORRY I CANT TELL ANY ONE WHERE THEY ARE, THOSE GUYS WOULD SINK MY BOAT WITH ME IN IT IF I DID.

If any one realy wants to know where and when they are, they will have to become a fishing buddy with some one who knows. and beleive just fishing once or twice with some one wont get you the answers on where or how to get them.... This is a closely garded secreate. a line that I wont even cross....[Wink]
[signature]
i saw a couple of MEN IN BLACK following me around on my last fishing trip , thought it was from that U.F.O. incident i had a couple months back , (martians , go figure, they can't take a joke ).
i realised it was the special operations division of the secret socitey of fishermen when i saw their fishing hook hat pins .
luckely , i never divulged a good fishing hole to another angler THAT trip , lol !
[signature]