Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Jigs
Thanks to TubeDude and Petty4life!!!!

My 11 year old son is now an addict!!!!!!

Tying some up at Bear Lake!
(Jason, notice the new hat)

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6642;]

His works of art!!

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=6643;]
[signature]
Hey Pat the kids got talant they look real good.
[signature]
Thanks Jeff,

I am going out to get him some more supplies today.

Have you hit Bear lake lately?
[signature]
I haven't been out because I'm on a 25 day shutdown 11 days into it.[unsure] But, I have vacacation from the 5th of Nov to the 16th. I think the mack should be into the spawn some still at least I hope.
[signature]
ha ha ha ha ( maniacal laughter) another one joins our club of addicts. Now your in for it man and you don't even know it you poor poor man (and son). I just spent the better part of three days organizing all of my tying materials and paints and realized just how many dollars worth of stuff I have and I am not even getting started. I had better get as much as I can befor the baby is born or I won't be able to keep up with my addictions,
jed
[signature]
TD,

Just picked up some rabbit (white, black, and Fluor. green) for the bunny runner jig. I was wondering how to make it look.

Jed,

You are a mad man!!!!!!!
[signature]
hey f1o looks like we created a monster. come over sometime and ill give the boy some more supplies...

i talked with theangler the other day and hes going to set up a lure and jig making board for us.
[signature]
you need to go visit pats playpen. wholy cow
[signature]
I would love to visit "JIG CENTRAL" but I am affraid!!!

Those pic's are hilarious Pat!!!!! I think some may be kin of mine.
[signature]
fish1on i know those are kin of yours. the blonde looks like your sister.. can you get me a date[Wink]
[signature]
[cool]I hear ya, bro. I'm afraid to visit "jig central" too, 'cause I can just imagine me going wild with the credit card after visiting that place and putting lots of ideas into my head. It's bad enough when I go to petty's, and his joint is probably just starter stuff when compared to Sensai TubeDude's pad!
[signature]
I know I have nowhere near as much as you, but remember I have only been going for 4 months or so on this,
jed
[signature]
[Smile]Hi Pat
Boy that looks like fun. I'll bet you cant loose them as fast as your son can make them. Sounds like he will be a fisherman for life.
Scottieb
[signature]