Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
way to go , CALLIE !!!!
Imagine my surprise as i looked at the board after a long week to see that Callie made the 3000th post on the Michigan board !!!!!!
Way to go Callie ! yeeee haaaa !!!!!!!
I have to pull some double duty down here for a bit which is gonna limit my posting a bit , along with the hunting and fishing as well . theres been a couple days were i get just enough time to read some of the forums and that helps me to get thru the day just thinking of all the fun you guys are enjoying .
i hear the deer are quite happy with me taking the hunting season off , there dancing in the streets , literally ! i saw a buck at the carwash in town wensday , i coulda swore he stuck his tounge out at me as i drove by him . At home the fishing rod is right beside the coat rack waiting patiently for a chance to land a few for the fry pan , the lab is just as patient even thou she can hear the long lines of geese flying overhead .
yep guys , we got the best darned state in the nation just outside our front door . get out there and enjoy every single minute of it you can squeese out of it in a day .
hey , what about those tree colors ? darn near makes ya' wanna just look at them instead off harvisting that grouse ya' just flushed up dosen't it ?
BOOOM !
Guess not , LOL !!!!
[signature]
Hey Lonehunter:
Wow! I knew this week was going to be special. Thanks for the recognition as the 3000th.messagee(now there's a word for you). Hopefully I'll be around for the next 3000th and more. It's been a great two years on this site for me.

I'll be giving a grouse report after this weekends drive for five in the UP.
Again thanks!!
[signature]
grouse hunting , hmmmm , wish i could go soon .
the pheasents have hit the ditch areas up here , most the corn feilds have been plowed under and i see dosens of them every day . not too many big bucks reported from my bowhunting buddys , one small six point , a couple of barley 4 points and a few does is all . a lot of guys are waiting for more stable cool weather .
[signature]