Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
election results
[#ff0000][size 7]do it , go vote !!![/size][/#ff0000][size 1] [/size]
we'll get the results after you do your civic duty .
[signature]
I'LL BE THERE AT SIX TO CANCEL OUT ANY KERRY VOTES.[Tongue]
[signature]
we'll be there when I get out of work around 3. Two of my grandfathers where presidents, so it's important to me to get out there and make one's choice.
[signature]
Hey cheif which prez's were you related to?

I have a cousin through marrage that is directly related to john wilkes booth, and now my cousin is in the secret service[crazy]
[signature]
On my Mother's side Benhamin Harrison and his Grand Father William Henry Harrison. They didn't do anything outstanding but hey they were on top.
[signature]
i was in and out in just under 10 minutes .
i did however have a complaint . there were election posters ( lawn posters ) placed just outside the entrance . the law states no displays within 100 feet of the polling place. they were moved out to the road by one of the workers after i enquired about their location .
yep , one person can make a difference .
[signature]
[cool]Our timing was good also. WE walked right in, From what my lady said the attendent was wondering why I was taking so long in the booth. The wording across the top was so small I had a hard time focusing on it and had to move backwards to see what I was voting for. Next time I'll remember to bring the cheaters with me so I can see at that close distance.
[signature]