Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to...................
The cheif: cheif pan fish won the first ever bigfishtackle.com nascar racing pool.

Heres the final standings:
[blue][size 3]cheifpanfish: 606[/size][/blue]
[#0000ff][size 3]fish4fish: 600[/size][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][size 3]flagmanonice: 596[/size][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][size 3]shewicker: 560[/size][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][size 3]petty4life: 513[/size][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][size 3]TubeN2: 405[/size][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][size 3]missfish4fish: 402[/size][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][size 3]paintedfish: 339[/size][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][size 3][/size][/#0000ff]
[black]Lets hear it for all of our participants, It was a really close race all the way to the end. The ones who joined up halfway through the season put on quite the rally, i think had they joined sooner any of them could be the champion.[/black]

None of our contestants won the 50 point bonus.

Once again congrats are in order for cheifpanfish.
[signature]
way to go cheif.

i may not have one but at least i beat tubn2[Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
[Tongue] NICE JOB CHEIF !!!!

[signature]
Congrats chief!
[signature]
[cool][cool]To all those who have sent me congrats I thank you and for those that may come I thank you as well.
Remember a few months ago we were sent a BIGFISH embroidered patch. Well I didn't know what to do with it or put it on. Now I do !!! I will buy a fishing vest and have my lady sew it on as well as additional embroidery saying BIGFISHTACKLE FOOTBALL CHAMP, and another one saying BIGFISHTACKLE NASCAR CHAMP. This way no matter what bigfishtackle does I will always be able to wear this vest with pride. When it is done I will post a picture. Thanks again Larry.
[signature]
Congrats Larry, I my self scored a big goose egg[Tongue]

I hadnt a clue as to who to select... but you must have had an inside track as to what was going on...

I did this once this year win a weekly foot ball pool, I missed a week or two other wise I would be one position higher.... But it felt good to win one [angelic] I used the I like this name this week method....[laugh][laugh][laugh] I even won a 20 point buck, I mean a 20 buck scratch ticket this week.

Do you watch the races every week? if so how do you keep up with the foot ball games? I on the other hand have a hard enuff time just keepin up with my walkin stick....[sly]

good luck on the foot ball pool....
[signature]
[cool]Hi Dave, Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I enjoy the doing not the watching. I learned from the internet( if you don't know it ask a question) From nascar to football it's fun to play and winning is just an extra. My Lady's son was visiting from San Diego yesterday and he is a football fan so I did watch Chicago loss to Dallas, I lost there. Oh well.
Back to hunting tomarrow since I have one in the freezer I'm looking for racks now. Has your season started yet? Larry
[signature]
my season ends tuesday, I have yet to see a single horn.

all my buddies have dear,,,, I will just have to put in my annie tape [angelic]
[signature]
Way to go cheif!!![cool]
[signature]
Way to go chief.[cool]
[signature]