Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT SPECIAL - How To Get Sponsored For Tournaments booklet
Attention BFT Members:

As many of you know I've been selling my HOW TO GET SPONSORED FOR TOURNAMENTS booklet for over a year now.

The booklet has received over [black][size 3]235 Positive Feedbacks[/size][/black] on [url "http://www.ebay.con/"]www.ebay.con[/url] to date. Read some of them.

I would like to offer BFT MEMBERS and those they know a SPECIAL. As a BFT MEMBER or friend of a BFT MEMBER you can save 25%. The regular price is $13.00. Your price through December 15 is ONLY $9.75 (that includde shipping).

I will aslo take fishing or hunting patches in trade.

Here's the scoop. [black][size 5]In order to get this special you must go to my web site [/size][/black][url "http://www.fishforfree.com/"][black][size 5]www.fishforfree.com[/size][/black][/url][black][size 5] and send me an e-mail. In the e-mail let me know you want the "BFT SPECIAL." You'll need to provide your mailing address.[/size][/black]

If you want to trade fishing and or hunting patches, you'll need to let me know what you have.

For payment I accept PayPal, cash and money orders.

Take advantage of this BFT SPECIAL WHILE YOU CAN it's only good until December 15th.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bass Wishes!!!!
[signature]
Has anybody here read this book or used the info contained in it? I'm curious to hear from people I know and trust.
[signature]
[Tongue] Trust me !!! [cool] I've heard positive things before on this book , and if its not what your looking for , your only out 10.00 !! Your rich !! LOL !!!

>
[signature]
I'm rich? ROFLMAO. I wish.

Hey, wanna buy a boat so I can buy me a Vexilar?
[signature]
[Tongue]HAVE ONE !!!

[signature]
One for Flaggirl. [Wink]
[signature]
The positive feedbacks are now up over 245 since I originally posted this special 10 days ago.

Bass Wishes,
[signature]