Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hear the best bass fishin is in Texas
Well howdy. I am a former Calgarian trapped in Quebec making Bottle Cap Lures for the Worlds Largest Bass Fishing Contest. So I was wondering what are the odds of landing a State Record Bass there and winning $250,000.00 CASH? Bet their are pretty good from what I hear. Well stick around BigFish if you dont land it you may witness it! Click on one of our Bottle Cap Banners on the Site here and find out how to win!
[signature]
Nice to have you aboard. I went to your site and almost closed it for waiting time to load. You do have a good contest set for next year. But may I suggest that you place a clear link to the contest info on your home page. It took me quite some time to locate it on the site under the News link.
Texas does have some nice sized bass in our waters. I look forward to seeing a Texas Angler take the prize at the end of the contest. The only compatition I currently see is the state of Florida or possably up in Ontario. Good luck to all.
[signature]
Well thanks. I know the page is set like that on purpose. Competition? We have none. The Bottle Cap Lures are dominating the fishing world and will continue doing so as long as there are fisherman that keep using then and so far you cant get them to give it up. Our sales are nuts this christmas. ha ha thats a good thing though.

Good luck with your winter fishing.
[signature]