Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free 6 Pack of Autographed Bottle Cap Lures
Be the first BigFish Member to list all of Santas Reindeer and win a 6 pack from Santa. Santa will deliver before Christmas but must not be opened till Christmas. Must go in your stocking.

[Image: aniholiday.gif]

Don't give mailing details here.
[signature]
lol no one has answered![Tongue] Answer here and win a six pack of Bottle Cap Lures
[signature]
Donder, Cupid, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Blitzen, Vixen, Rudolph[cool]
[signature]
Congrates Bassmaster-ND You have just won a free 6 pack of Bottle Cap Lures for your stocking. This will give you the chance to really prove your BassMaster skills over the next 12 months. Your new found lures may help you win $250,000.00 Cash! USD

SANTA will send you your lures as soon as you log on to my site and send me you mailing info. Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas.

Santa's Helper
[signature]
Thanks BottleCapLure Guy!! I sent you an email. I will put them to good use!!!!![cool]
[signature]
Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen Comet Cupid Donner and Blitzen then there is Rudolph and lets not forget Olive the other reindeer LOL
[signature]
Donder, Cupid, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Blitzen, Vixen, Rudolph... and Rudolph's cousin Leroy, the redneck reindeer (takes Rudolph's place when Rudolph is sick... wear's overalls and a John Deere hat).
[signature]