Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much of an outdoorsman are you? Click all that apply
If your table fare concist 100% of gatherings chances are good you will not be looking at this poll on your computer, you will be living in the wilderness some where,

say is there room for one more?

what dose your wilderness table fare consist of?
[signature]
i am somewhere between 70-80%.my garden is large enough to last throught the winter and most of the next growing season.we also have a herb garden,we freeze,and can most items.make our own teas,maple syrup,tried alcohol,like beer and brandy,didn't come out very good.i raise my own pigs,chicken,sheep and butcher them my self.i hunt deer for beef.catch my own fish to eat,make fish sticks,patties.i also heat with wood.grow my own tobacco.i do buy milk and go out once and a while.i wish i could be 90-100% but no one can in this day and age,unless you live stranded on an island or remot part,someware
[signature]
i almost forgot,i also have apple,pear,peach trees,make our own sauses,jams,and jellies,along with blueberry,rasberry,strawberry,bushes and plants.
[signature]
Good for you Tom, I do miss living in a small town. I use to raise pigs for meat. We still make our own applesauce, horseradish, dry basil and ten gallons of wine a year. Maybe more this year. Heat with pellets and if I could I'd put up a wind mill for power. I never did care to be beholding to others. Staven won't let me raise chickens or turkeys. I do miss the country. [unsure] COUNTRY BOYS WILL SURVIVE!!
[signature]