Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing In Idaho
[size 1]I asked if anyone wanted to hear about fishing in Idaho and was given permission to do so. Hope it is something of interest. I met some guys New Jersey this year fishing. They were awesome guys to fish with. Thanks for letting me post a few stories.[/size]
[size 1]This is a private lake that has not been open to the public for years. It will be a lake that I will be guiding on this spring. I can hardly wait for the season to start. I was able to fish it November 11, 2004. Let me tell you it was totally awesome. In a four hour period of time we each landed 40 plus fish. There were three of us in the boat. We found several flies that worked and they all caught their share of fish. We did find one or two flies that just hammered them. During the time we fished we had several triples and numerous doubles. The fish were between 16 inches for a few of the small ones and up to about 25 inches for the larger ones. Like dummies we didn't bring anything to measure with or weigh them. We were there just to do a basic check out and I guess didn't really expect to have that many to measure. Needless to say we were happily surprised. I'm just glad I did have the camera with me. I have enclosed a few pictures to let you see what a great lake it is. If you have any questions send and e-mail. I can put you in touch next spring with the location and the people to contact.
Again it was awesome!!!
[/size]
[size 1][inline "Sheridan 4.jpg"][/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1][inline "Sheridan 3.jpg"][/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1] [inline "Sheridan 2.jpg"][/size]
[size 1][/size]
[size 1] [inline Sheridan1.jpg]

Lynn
http://www.bsflies.com
info@bsflies.com
tybugs1@yahoo.com [/size]
[signature]
I think you need to click on the upload button in order for us to view the pictures you can edit your post and give it another try
[signature]
I thought I had them working last time but guess not. Hope this will help.[Wink]
thanks for the headsup
[signature]
Those are some nice Trout and that lake looks beautiful
[signature]