Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOTWs TRIP
[cool][cool] Anyone thinking on making the annual trip up north this March ? Just trying to get a idea on who wants to go !! Yes Rat , well let you come again !!! LOL !!!!!

.[angelic]
[signature]
Oh... thanks Flagman. Are we staying in cabins or sleeping on the ice?
[signature]
[cool] Were going to stay at the cabins on Buffalo point this year , there located on the south end of Buffalo Bay ! They have a Bar , supper club right across the parking lot from the cabins !!! There nicer cabins , but a couple of bucks more a night!!

[signature]
I'd be interested. I may be up there to play in a hockey tourney. Depends on the weekend.
[signature]
Let's see how finances are. Right now, not looking good. But then again, it is after the first half of profit sharing. So will it be a few kilometers less of a drive?

Will I be stuck on the border for a half hour again?

Will I need to get my passport, which will require me to get an official copy of my birth certificate?

Do you want your rod holder back?
[signature]
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS >>>

1) A LITTLE

2) PROBABLY , THE WAY YOU LOOK !!! LOL !!!!

3) I NEVER NEEDED ONE (WENT OVER THE BORDER A 100 TIMES ) BUT THEN , GO BACK TO ANSWER 2 !! LOL !!

4) DA , THE GUY WITH THE MOST TOYS WINS !!!!

GET OFF THAT MOLDY MONEY AND SPEND SOME !!!!

[signature]
What moldy money? I don't even have enough money to finish paying bills this month. And I haven't even started Christmas shopping!
[signature]
I'll be up at LOW from Jan 21-23rd. [Wink]
[signature]
[Smile] THIS YEAR I THINK IT WILL BE THE THIRD WEEKEND OF MARCH !! STILL LIKE TO GET SOME INPUT FROM THE REGULARS !!

[signature]
[Smile] I put a post on the Icefishing board also !!

[signature]
So what are we lookin' at? $150 for me this year as far as lodging and food?
[signature]
[cool] It should be real close , or unless you head to Piney !! LOL !!!
We have a couple guys from Alexandria planning on comming up , and you probably could catch a ride with them !!

[signature]
There's a guy that lives in or near Warroad that sounds like he's interested in joining us. Hopefully he'll check into it today.
[signature]
Can't make it. I'll be playing hockey in Baudette the 3rd weekend of March.
[signature]
[Wink]well lets get this show on the road when are you guys going and where ya staying at ?
[signature]
Of course you can! Talk to Flagmanonice about it.
[signature]
say what ? who is he ?
[signature]
And where is he?

Where are you comming from if this trip pans out 1iceman?
[signature]
[Tongue] I'm here , just busy moving !! I found out 1iceman lives 20 miles from me , up by where I bear hunt !! Small world !!!

[signature]
[Smile] ya no kidding just wish i knew where you lived at !!!!!
[signature]