Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ice fishing jigs
here is some ice fishing jigs ive been working on today. purple petty pullovers
[inline pettypullovers.jpg]
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Petty, have you tried any of those jigs yet and what was the result? I am just courious as to how they worked . They look petty good.LOL[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
i havent tried them yet. but im sure they will work. ill be taking them to the berry this weekend to give them a shot. and i will be taking my tieing stuff to make them in different colors on the ice
[signature]
very nice petty!! Did you pour them from your new round head mold. I bought the next sizes up mold to use for bigger species. I would like to pour some small stuff too! We definitely need to hook up and do a massive pour soon.

By the way, my kid is available for rent this weekend to tie any jigs you may need!!! LOL[Tongue]
[signature]
i've given up on doing any mass pours with anyone. i invite people and they never come. so im done ill just do it all myself. i take that back yper has come over and done some.
[signature]
Ouch!! I deserve that!

My job is demanding right now dude! When I get my pouring room set up I will invite you over my place so you can bail on me a few times!
[signature]
your not the only one Pat.
[signature]
I guess I better step in and add my name to the list folks that have disappointed petty.[unsure] He's been more than generous with the invites. I wish I could make it every time, but work has me by the boys lately and after that its usually the wife and kid. I apologize jason, the last thing I wanted was to offend ya or piss ya off, its just that my life would be miserable without a job and with a perpetually pissed off wife[pirate]. Hope you understand and most importantly hope you haven't totally given up on me. I'll stop by and let give me a swift kick in the pants, I probably desrve it..
[signature]
look at that without even saying anynames i can make you guys feel guilty. i havent done much latly on my pouring i need some insperation. i just dont have the motivation to do much of anything anymore even fishing,
[signature]
hey how big are those jigs anyway? I might have to maybe do some trading with yea for a few.
[signature]
1/32 chrome jig head on a #4 hook.
[signature]
MR. DAN. I used them this weekend fishing at the berry and knocked them dead. the fish would hit them so hard that i straightend a few hooks.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I had posted some of this stuff on the tactics and techniques board, as good heads for fishing the boogers on...using 1/16 oz round heads and size 4 hooks.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I also dressed some of them up a bit, to serve as "bait delivery systems" for fishing waxies, mealies or whatever. The rubber hackle is the small stuff especially made for fly tying...not the heavy stuff used for bass skirts. It wiggles nice and often works well for trout and panfish.[/#0000ff]
[signature]