Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USC 55 Oklahoma 19
Well any Sooner fans that thought Adrian Petersen was going to run right through SC, are probably on their way to the ATM right about now.

USC crushed Oklahoma for the "Game of the Century" as they were calling it. I won $50 from an over-zealous UCLA fan. The game wasn't even as close as the score shows.

Did anyone else watch the game?

[Image: usc_bcstitle_2005.jpg]
[signature]
Yeah, I watched the game sitting next to a huge Big12 fan. Laughing the whole time. After watching the Auburn game the night before, i said USC better stick it to them cause Auburn did not impress me to be co champions. I think my Utes deserve to be ahead of Auburn when it is all said and done, But USC played the most impressive game i have seen played this year. Props to them, proved why Leinart is the Heisman. IN the current BS,(opps forgot the C) system, USC is the legitamite Champions.

My thoughts for final polls.

1 USC
2 Oklahoma
3 Auburn
4 Utah
5 Texas
[signature]
As for the final polls, I envison this:

1 USC
2 Auburn
3 Oklahoma
4 Texas
5 Utah

That's based on what I think they are going to pick.

Auburn should go ahead of Oklahoma now. I think Utah could beat Texas, but not sure about the rest of hem. I would like of seen Utah play Cal in the Fiesta Bowl. That would of been a beter game. Politics is what let Pitt play in tha game. They deserved to get crushed.
[signature]