Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stripers & Mucho Blues!!!!
[angelic]I originally posted under "saltwater fishing", but got some flack.....I'm new at this, and I guess I should have posted here! So - here we go!!!!![Smile]My hubby and I were at Race Point, Provincetown, Cape Cod, this past week and weekend and there were so many blues, they were swimming between my hubby's legs as he was wading out in the water!!!!! We took home approx. 4 Blues a day! The Stripers were there - especially when the rain came down-----we used nly sand eels - no plugs - and WOW! Every day for 7 days we came home w/ striper betwwn 36inches to approx. 46inches! Awesome time had by all: as I like to boast, my 5 yr. old little girl even caught a stingray! FYI*******Beach is open for off road vehicles/fishing from Race Point all the way down to Head of the Meadow. There are still a few off road permits left. Spoke to an old fishing buddy in Eastham, MA today, 10/03/02; he says Newcomb and Balston, as well as the Race are active now! We're going back next weekend, update you again then! Thanks, starfish
[signature]