Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/5/2002 FISHING TRIP MANOR LAKE
CAUGHT A 51/2 POUND BLACK BSSS AND A 31/2 POUND BLACK BASS TODAY. WE ALSO CAUGHT A TOTAL OF 23 LARGE MOUTHS. A FUN TIME FOR S ALL. DENNY UPHAM-GUIDE
[signature]
Hi , lonehunter here ,

I see it's been a while since you have been to the BigFishTackle boards . With the spring runs about to begin I thought this would be the perfect time to get you reaquanted with the boards and into the free contests here . We not only have the weekly tackle give -a -way for members but we also have the 16 species contest and the product testers wanted board as well . if you need any help at all stop by the michigan board and give me a shout , i'll be right on it .

Thanks !

your fishing pal , lonehunter
[signature]
your fishing reports get you in one every week ,

then we have the product testers board where you sign up to try out what they have there ( a free 2 year subscription already paid in full by the angler awaits you there and for any member )

theres a 16 species photo contest that gets you a coustom built rod on the contest forum .

on the michigan board , utah board , tubers board and the advertisers board there are some also poasted . some of the contests are ones the guys share with us as there surfing the web and come across them .

you never know where they will appear next , just keep checking !

it's great to have you back there buddy , sorry it took so long to get back to you , i had a problem with an e-mail that jamed my home p.c. , it's all better now .

been out this weekend ? i got a couple browns and a walleye , i let em' back to get bigger .
[signature]